The purpose of the Manual of Style is to ensure uniformity among articles and images on the wiki. They are not rules, but rather guidelines to help users make quality edits.
- Proper grammar and Standard English should be used. For more information, see here.
- A writing-enhancement app such as Grammarly may be helpful, even if you are confident in your English skills.
- Articles should not contain biased information (in-article comments, anecdotes, etc.).
- The tone should be neutral and consistent throughout the text.
- Articles should not be written in first-person.
- Italics or bold should be used if emphasis is needed. ALL CAPITALS should not be used.
- Sentence case should be used in paragraphs. Start case (capitalizing the first letter of each word) should not be used.
Article images should:
- Be relevant to the page
- Be taken with the highest graphics settings
- Be in Portable Network Graphics (.png) format
- Be named appropriately
- For example: "Ore-Atlantis-Ancient Gem.png" NOT "RobloxScreenShot20180712_234137078.png")
- If you are unsure what to name an image, refer to other images in the same category.
- Be placed in the correct image category
Article images should not:
- Have watermarks or irrelevant logos
- Be taken directly from a TV or monitor with a camera or mobile device
- Contain players, name tags, or particle effects from equipment (unless relevant to the article)
All item and zone articles should have the correct infobox. Parameters for each infobox can be viewed on the infobox's template page (see table).
A template is a special type of page that has been designed so its content can be included in other pages. Since a given template can be included in many pages, it can help promote a uniform style between pages. You can see the parameters of each template in its documentation.
|Mark a page for deletion|
|Mark a page that has style issues or missing/incorrect information|
|Mark pages that lack information, but are formatted correctly|
|Mark pages that contain fan content (game ideas)|
|Box that can be used for other notices|
Content in final version would be:
<tabview> Help:Manual of Style/Page Layout|General Help:Manual of Style/Example: Ore|Ore Help:Manual of Style/Example: Tool|Tool Help:Manual of Style/Example: Backpack|Backpack Help:Manual of Style/Example: Pet|Pet Help:Manual of Style/Example: Hat|Hat Help:Manual of Style/Example: Zone|Zone Help:Manual of Style/Example: Container|Egg/Crate Help:Manual of Style/Example: Gamepass|Gamepass </tabview>
A category is a group of pages with a similar theme. Articles should include the following categories, based on topic:
- Equipment: Secondary and tertiary
- Minable: Secondary and tertiary (if applicable)
- Other Information: Primary OR secondary (not both)
- Zones: Primary only
|Equipment||Pets||Mythical Pets | Legendary Pets | Epic Pets | Rare Pets | Common Pets|
|Hats||Mythical Hats | Legendary Hats | Epic Hats | Rare Hats | Unique Hats | Common Hats|
|Skins||Mythical Skins | Legendary Skins | Epic Skins | Rare Skins | Unique Skins | Common Skins|
|Tools||Rebirth Shop Tools | Candy Land Tools | Toy Land Tools | Food Land Tools | Dino Land Tools | Atlantis Tools|
|Backpacks||Rebirth Shop Backpacks | Food Land Backpacks | Dino Land Backpacks | Atlantis Backpacks|
|Ores||Main World Ores | Space Adventure Ores | Candy Land Ores | Toy Land Ores | Food Land Ores | Dino Land Ores | Atlantis Ores|