Skins are textures that can be applied to both your tool and your backpack. Most skins are purely cosmetic, though Mythical Skins give buffs to mining. A single skin can be applied to both tool and backpack and give increases for both slots. They are obtained from skin crates, which are purchased at the coin shop, gotten from quests, or given by codes. Some skins can also be directly obtained by redeeming codes. There are currently 108 Skins in the game, excluding the Default skin.
The game states that you can obtain 104 skins, but limited skins and the default can increase the counter to 109. You can acquire the Super Texture Collector badge by owning (any) 104 skins.
Codes can be used to redeem certain skins, some of which are only obtainable through codes. The codes are listed below:
- Abstract - Abstract skin
- Comic - Comic skin
- Lamb Sauce - Lamb Sauce skin
- PinkArmySkin - Pink Army skin
- Retro - Retro Gamer skin (code only)
List of Skins
|Name||Italic||Code Item||Stat||Bold||Best Stat Overall|
|Underline+Italic||Unavailable Item||Underline||Worst Stat Overall|
- Bunnies was available during the Easter 2018 event as part of the Easter Pack for 375 .
- Eggs was available during the Easter 2018 event in crates or by completing a special quest.
- Patriot was available as part of the Patriotic Pack for 499 to celebrate Memorial Day 2018.
- Starry Patriot was available as part of the July 4th Pack for 999 to celebrate Independence Day 2018.
- Pumpkin Inferno is available as part of the Haunted Pack for 999 or 45,000 to celebrate Halloween 2018.